Sunday, November 15, 2015

Weekend Story

It was a fine Saturday morning and as soon as I got up I realised something. Today was Brooke's Party! I quickly got out of bed and hurried to get dressed. But then sinc it was 8 am in the morning I would still have to wait hours because her party didn't start until 3 pm. So since it was a sunny day we decided to relax in the sun and ride our bikes but soon after we were really bored and there was still at lest another 2 hours or so until we could go. Finally it had stuck 2:45pm so we could go. We got all our stuff together and we jumped in the car. We were all giddy on the whole way there and we couldn't wait. I took out the present we were going to give her so it was ready. When we got there I gave her the present and we went inside. A few minutes later Hannah turned up and she too gave Brooke her present. We put all of our stuff by the table until Nikki arrived then we went down the hall and up the stairs to Brooke's room and placed our bags there. After that we played dress ups and took loads of photos for a photo collage hen we played a bit outside. After that we went down to the haunted house and that was when we decided to play a prank on Johnny. We played blind mans bluff for a little while until we creeped out. We ran down to the haunted house but Johnny saw Ella running around so he knew we were there. But we didn't give up. I hid up in a tree while I threw bones down and banged on the roof of the haunted house. Then Johnny saw me so I pretended I heard a ghost and we heart glass smashing all around us so I started to believe there were ghosts to and so did Johnny but we soon found out that it was just Hannah and Ella. We ate some pizza after that then got up the bus. We then sang happy birthday to Brooke and ate some cake. It was time for bed after so we watched a movie and lollies until we were full then we went straight to sleep after a little bit of talking. It was a great day and I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment