Thursday, October 29, 2015

Georjia
Skiing
30/10/15

It was a cold morning and I was in complete darkness. I had woken up 4:30am. I was so tired but in the end i thought it was worth it. It was so fun. I had never been skiing before so i was a first timer. After a while when i felt confident on going up to boneyard. At first i thought i was literally gonna die going down there but eventually i gathered up my courage of going down the hill. In fact it was surprisingly easy. i had no problem but falling over a couple of times but nothing else. after that there was 15 minutes until time to go so i gathered up all my gear and gave it back to the people who lent them to us.i felt much better once i was in my normal clothes but i still didn't regret the fun time i had. I can't wait to go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment